Sandra Ardoin @SandraArdoin
I had a hard time settling on just a few posts this month, especially writing posts. There were so many informative and inspiring words shared in the month of April. I hope some of these speak to you in some way.
- Every day is a gift. Do you trust Him with it? Are you grateful for it? Not Only Surviving, But Thriving
- “…each individual is gifted, crafted, and designed to perform a different task.” Are you working cheerfully for Him, even if it’s in the background? The Silent Servant
- This post on sleep was written specifically for writers, but it’s applicable for anyone who thinks they can function without sleep and still be productive.
- What are Your Favorite Film Adaptations of Books? from Adrienne Morris – What are yours?
- Have you ever wondered why many Christian writers do what they do? Author Kristy Cambron relates a wonderful illustration.
- Book review of Love’s Winter Hope by Naomi Rawlings.
- Eva Marie Everson explains on Southern Writers Magazine’s Suite T ways in which “living libraries” can be a great source for novel material.
- Seekerville’s Grammar Queen shares her grammar pet peeves.
- “Before you can take readers to new places, you must first travel roads you’ve never been on.” On Novel Rocket, Allen Arnold talks about stretching yourself as a person and a writer to bring your reader fresh material.
- Are you battling with writing procrastination? Janalyn Voight gives some tips to help you defeat it on the Live, Write, Thrive blog.