Sandra Ardoin @SandraArdoin
Inspiration and Encouragement
- God is omniscient and sees things we don’t see in the here and now. Sometimes, that leads to Him saying no to something we think we want. Check out this devotion from Norma Gail.
- We’re living in a world that is amazingly complex with regard to relationships. It’s nothing new, however, I think sin is being exposed to the light. The hard part is knowing how to respond. I enjoyed this thoughtful post from Joe Butler.
- How should we act and react on social media sites and still retain our “saltiness” in the world? Tamela Hancock Murray provides some thoughts on the Steve Laube Agency blog.
- Great thoughts about acting out of passion versus acting out of love from Confessions of the Pastor’s Wife.
In the Stack
- This post by Melinda Inman isn’t about what to read, but something you can do once you’ve enjoyed a book. How can you, as a reader, help the author produce more material for you to enjoy?
- Checking out favorite fictional couples on Bookworlder.
- Christian fiction readers read books at a higher rate than those who read in the general market. This post from Christian Retailing reveals survey results that show the buying habits of Christian fiction readers.
- On Writers in the Storm: A horse trainer and writer tells why competing in rodeos is good training for writing.
- From Writers Digest: Here are ten ways to use social media to expand your discoverability as a writer.
- Are your stories full of “weeds?” When is the best time to use those words that pop up in our manuscripts on a regular basis? Author and agent Cyle Young provides his thoughts on the Hartline blog.